Chloe-cakes hits the BIG time!!!


Saving tiny Hearts Society (http://www.savingtinyhearts.org/) is an organization that was formed for the sole purpose of raising funds for congenital heart defect research. 100% of general donations go directly towards funding this research. They are located in Chicago and are having their 4th Annual Fundraising Gala this weekend (sooo wish I could go!). Since my high school friend Jasmine writes for http://www.examiner.com/ (Chicago affiliate), she decided to do a story on Saving tiny Hearts. And since she loves me, she decided to include Chloe and her CHD story in the article (thanks Jazzy!!!) http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-7158-Chicago-Family-Health-Examiner~y2009m8d10-Saving-tiny-Hearts-Societys-fundraising-event-in-Chicago.
Feel free to click subscribe and get email alerts when Jasmine posts a new article! She covers a variety of health and nutrition topics.
Chloe is not available for any autographs, photo ops or interviews at this time! Now I need to do something with my hair before the paparazzi arrive...

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to check out http://www.DesignerHeart.com. We would like to use your blog as our guest blog if that's ok with you? Thanks Designer Heart

    ReplyDelete

I heart CHD Babies!